Withering
♥ hearts
Sunday, January 31, 2010,4:51 PM
Tell me that you want me to stay ♥

Wake up late this morning.. I should be waking up early bit since i slept kinda early last night.. Cz i still have tons of homework to do like BM essay, moral tugasan harian(actually i should be passing it up few days ago..), AM(I hate it!! you will never finish Sai gu mao`s homework as he keep giving us homework everyday!!).. Plus i haven`t finish study my chem! I`m only half done!!! But i`m still sitting in front of my comp blogging something.. =P

Talking about tumblr.. I think i`m addicted to it already!!! It seems to be so much interesting and fun than blogger! now i`m thinking wanna continue use blogger or what.. Or i transfer all my post to tumblr.. If not i need to update two of them in the same time…

Well.. i guess i need to stop here.. Ciao.. xoxo

Man! the weather is damn hot this few days!!! =S