Withering
♥ hearts
Saturday, January 08, 2011,8:50 PM
already gone

" I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone"

Awww,
after sending sabina off at the airport this evening, it make me realize that you`re leaving so soon my friend! =(
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The moment when i hug sabina, my tears almost came out..
Only chu cried till her eyes red! xD
Seriously i will definitely cry when bel, loreta and natalie leave.. =(
you guys are just the best!!!

Belyn,
Aw.. you`re such a cute girl! =D we only got to know each other when we`re in s1.. i still remember you and nat sit right at the back of me and vicky.. We have the same characteristic and interest.. you know.. the thing started with a C.. xD only if we get to know each other more early, right? our topics are mostly about love.. HAHA! how desperate are we!!! =P and now you`re leaving on the 21st of jan.. =( i really worry i won`t be able to send you off.. i`m scare we will be having dancing practice on that day.. You`re a friend who will always be there for me.. =') i think our longest phone call was few days ago.. haha.. you know what is it right? keep it in our hearts, you trust me then i`ll be happy.. all the best in your studies ya.. remember to marry a sheep husband back for aus! xD

Loreta,
You`re the one who leave the earliest among all of my best friends.. how could you? =( you `re really a nice friend.. You care anyone more than yourself.. Please do take good care of yourself over there.. remember to come back on my birthday wo!!!! xD and your jokes are reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly cold!!!!! 有一只毛毛虫没有毛.. !!!! ahahahahaha.. stupid jokes you have.. anyway.. must remember to skype with me every week wor.. =P if really very busy every month need to skype at least 1 time k??? and yes, i think i will cry when the moment i hug you at the departure hall.. =(

Natalie,
hahahahaha! you`re not leaving that soon right? and you going to KL right? i can still sms with you right? you still having maths tuition at mr.chia there right? so do i really need to post my feeling here for you now? next time la k? =P now don`t have feel oh.. we still have plenty of time to hang out.. opsssssssssssss.. =P